Need Help?Request a LA CaTS Service or Consultation via
Additional services offered to LA CaTS members through our partnerships.
Collaborative Programs & Services
Provides access to informatics collaborators.
Southeast Informatics Consortium
Education Scholar ProgramsThe “Academic Home” for training & support.
Provides support for promising translational research.
Pilot Grants Program
- CCTS Partner Network Announces Call for Pilot Applications
- LSU Receives $18.5 Million NIH Grant to Build Biomedical Research Pipeline
- The LA CaTS CEMCD Core announces an additional RFA for the Roadmap Scholarship 2015
- 2016 Funding Opportunity NIH Transformative Research Awards
- SPARC Live! Request a service now!